Join us for a wholehearted revolution! I’m teaching a 6-Week online art journaling eCourse based on The Gifts of Imperfection. We’re going to creatively explore the concepts of wholeheartedness and courage along with the first five guideposts in The Gifts:
1. Cultivating Authenticity: Letting Go of What People Think
2. Cultivating Self-Compassion: Letting Go of Perfectionism
3. Cultivating a Resilient Spirit: Letting Go of Numbing and Powerlessness
4. Cultivating Gratitude and Joy: Letting Go of Scarcity and Fear of the Dark
5. Cultivating Intuition and Trusting Faith: Letting Go of the Need for Certainty
Every Sunday you’ll receive an intention email along with beautiful downloadable definitions and quotes to start the week. On Monday you’ll access the creative exploration video. During the videos we will walk through the art journaling lessons together (along with my sisters and a few of my friends like Ali Edwards, Kelly Rae Roberts, and Karen Walrond).
At the end of the week, I’ll share a DIG Deep exercise to help us get Deliberate, Inspired, and Going. This is how we’ll put our creative experiences into a daily practice.
In addition to the emails, videos, and lessons, there will be unique and fun online sharing opportunities so we can connect and share our work. There will also be three real-time chats.
I have to tell you that this is a dream come true for me! This eCourse combines everything thing I love: teaching, community, creativity, and soul work!
Class starts on 10.20.13! I hope to see you there. It’s going to be awesome.